HEAD...RAGE...GHOSTS...EYES...TRUST...SILENCE...CRUSH


You hide behind walls, you're deep in the corners. Insects flit around your hunched shoulders as you skulk and you avoid. You're the constant tapping and squealing behind my HEAD - did I tell you I was deaf? There's RAGE there, you and me - there's guttural screams of anger, yours for what was, mine for what wasn't. GHOSTS are the key that unlocks past/present/future. Ghosts are memory in aspic. Do I know you? EYES are the windows of the soul, which is why they are always blanked and evasive. TRUST is really rust with an extra T - "Do you trust me?" "With my life!" "Then give me your life." SILENCE. Life is a firebrand, it sparks and it fizzes, it pops and it grinds. Injure and be injured - fire and be fire, flesh and be flesh. You were a beacon, a vehicle with direction and no shame - but you were a juggernaut of greed and delusion. CRUSH those endless bones under wheels of steel. It will be the making of us all (you said)...

Popular Posts